Well, if you’re looking for the Biggest, Baddest and Heaviest WWE Wrestlers of All Time then you have come to the right place. Some of these wrestlers you may have never heard about but when they step into the ring, hell becomes loose and opponent wrestler begs for mercy.
Let’s take a look at Top 10 Heaviest WWE Wrestlers of All Time :
10. Viscera/Big Daddy V – 487 lbs
9. Bigshow – 500 lbs
8. Akebono – 514 lbs
7. Andre The Giant – 520 lbs
6. Yokozuna – 568 lbs
5. Man Mountain Bike – 600 lbs
4. Hastacks Calhoun – 625 lbs
3. Giant Haystacks – 630 lbs
2. The McGuire Twins – 770 lbs (Each)
1. Happy Humphrey – 800 lbs
Wonder where we got these Huge wrestlers from? Well stay tuned on our Blog and YouTube Channel for more articles and videos about some amazing facts like these. Guess what? You can even Subscribe to our Channel.
Will see you on our channel. Till then – STRETCH EVERYTHING TO THE XTREME!! 😉